A pattern inspired by my love of Heraldry, Illuminated Manuscripts, and the work of leading masters of ornamental design from the past. Badgers, Owls, Hedgehogs, Squirrels, Foxes, Deer, Songbirds, and other creatures inhabit this beguiling forest at night-time. The flowers and berries are reminiscent of Heraldic Design found in the Middle Ages, but the design has a strong contemporary feel to it. I want my surface design to be beautiful, but also have a sense of playfulness and fun.
A spacious and trendy tote bag to help you carry around everything that matters.
Forest Tote Bag - Black
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag size: 15″ × 15″ (38.1 × 38.1 cm)
• Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
• Maximum weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
• Dual handles made from 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8″ (30 cm), width 1″ (2.5 cm)
• The handles can slightly differ depending on the fulfilment location
• Blank product components sourced from China